Hello friends! Do you love rusty gears and junk? I do!!! I love grungy, rusty no good junk! Sometimes you just don’t have the right rusty piece you need, with Little Birdies Chipboard Gears you can make your own RUSTY GOODNESS!
Here is what you will need:
- Little Birdie Chipboard Cogs
- Little Birdie Chipboard Cogs 1 pc.
- Little Birdie Argyle Ocean Mist Flowers
- Little Birdie Brick Wall Stencil
- DecoArt Quinacridone Gold
- DecoArt Paynes Grey
- DecoArt Carbon Black
- DecoArt Titan Buff
- Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid
- Fresco Flakes
- DecoArt Texture Sand Paste
- Texture Paste
- Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
- Beacon 3 in 1 adhesive
- Paper 7 gypsies
- Wood Base
- Baby Wipes
- Gather all materials. Adhere paper onto wood. Using a palette knife add texture paste over the Little Birdie Brick Wall Stencil. Let dry.
2. Dab on texture sand paste over all gears.
3. Crush up some Frisco Flakes and adhere randomly to gears. Let dry.
4. Lightly add some Paynes Grey to gears and let dry. Dab some black on randomly. Let dry.
5. Lightly brush on Quinacridone Gold and watch the magic. RUST! I love the way the Frisco Flakes looks like the rust is chipping off.
6. Add Titan Buff over the dried textured paste. Let dry just a bit and wipe back with a baby wipe. Wipe Distress ink pad over the top and blend with sponge or paper towel.
7. Adhere paper door and gears, flowers. Add miscellaneous brads. Distress edges.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Rusty piece!