Saadia here with a mixed media project made with new texture elements and waxes from Little Birdie Crafts.
I hope you like it and get inspired.
Let’s start our project:
I applied a thick layer of 2 in 1 Mixed Media Paste- White on an old vinyl record.
When the mixed media paste dried, I applied Little Birdie’s Stone Texture Paste (Graphite) with a palette knife.
After that, I arranged and glued the embellishments with heavy body gel medium.
Next, I covered everything with a coat of black gesso.
I colored the project with Little Birdie’s new metallic waxes ( Vintage Gold, Aqua Sheen and Silver Glitz). I applied them with a brush in layers. Glued Fairy sparkle – Mocha in different areas as a finishing touch.
That’s all for now.
Thank you for visiting.
Take care and keep crafting.
- Little Birdie Crafts 2 in 1 Mixed media paste white
- Little BirdieCrafts stone texture paste Graphite
- Little Birdie Crafts black gesso
- Little Birdie Crafts heavy gel medium
- Little Birdie Crafts metallic wax Aqua sheen
- Little Birdie Crafts metallic wax Antique gold
- Little Birdie Crafts metallic wax Silver glitz
- Little Birdie Crafts Tinted metallic paint Tawny gilt
- Little Birdie Crafts crystal drops
- Little Birdie Crafts Fairy dust Mocha